Uploading new users to Authentication Portal
2. 1 - Click on Admin in the upper right hand corner.
3. 2 - On the Admin page select Authentication Users.
4. 3 - On the Authentication Users page select Import Users.
5. 4 - You will see this screen:
5 - Prepare a CSV file with the username, displayname, password and email address.
2. 6 - If you want to include additional attributes go to System Settings and select SSO Internal Authentication.
3. 7 - At the bottom of the page indicate what additional properties you would like to include.
4. 8 - Include that attribute in your CSV file.
5. Please note: when importing users into the system do not use a header row in your CSV file. The first row should contain data.