You can select ideas using a standard or user-defined idea filter, and publish these ideas to Planbox Work as a Kanban board. Planbox Work also allows you to create projects, work deliverables and experiments around the exported ideas for further idea analysis, development and proof of concept. This feature is intended to empower you to create projects for people to collaboratively select and develop ideas using an agile iterative approach.
You can export ideas to Planbox Work by:
- Statuses as Projects: This option creates a Project Planning board. Ideas stages are used to create projects in Planbox Work. Every project is shown in a separate column of the Kanban board.
All ideas that are in the same stage appear as cards in the corresponding column.
- Statuses as Iterations: This option creates an Iteration Planning board. Ideas stages are used to create iterations in Planbox Work. All ideas that are in an approved stage are mapped to the current iteration. The remaining ideas are mapped into the backlog.
- Challenge: This option creates a Project Planning board. Challenges are used to create projects in Planbox Work and every Challenge is shown in a separate column of the Kanban board. All ideas that are part of a challenge appear as cards in that column.
Once the Ideas are published to Planbox Work you can click on the link to see the board in Planbox Work. For more information on Kanban boards please see Intro to Boards.
- User must have access to create initiatives in Planbox Work (have an admin role for the organization)
- User must have access to Create Idea Boards in Planbox Innovate security settings
- The export is one-way.
You can export ideas multiple times to new and different initiatives for planning, collaboration and experimentation purposes. Changing ideas in Planbox Work/Boards will not have any effect on Planbox Innovate.
- Create Board feature will not export more than 200 ideas